Virtual Meet Up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bryan Allman

SUPPORTER
Car
SLK55 (R172) 62.
In these solitary times here's an opportunity for you to bring any Mercedes engined car to a virtual meet up in a location of your choice. The meet up will take place at 11:00 tomorrow (Sunday 29th March) and between now and then you need to post a picture of the car you will bring and name the location.

Here's mine to start - Pagani Huayra Imola - Location Grossglockner Pass Austria

69397612_695711234276975_5198211428872273052_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what happened but when I put all those bits together it came out looking like this - so I put it back in the box !!
8d440306bbb1ed02255364d8ac1bddfe047a6265.jpeg

I have a few extra bits @anglaslt , found this games console. Pretty dangerous playing games when driving eh?

View attachment 93778

I often see Lewis and his mates playing with those. I suppose they have a bit spare time on the straight bits.

BTW, did you notice the CLK 350 with slicks in the car park?

C60-C8-B2-A-BA7-B-4-A84-B96-F-2-CDE9666-B4-F0.jpg

AMG C63 Edition 507 Coupe where it will be probably for the next 6 months but will be VERY shiny when it’s safe to take it out :cool:
Are they mats to protect your floor or tyre cushions to protect your tyres?

Are they mats to protect your floor or tyre cushions to protect your tyres?

To protect the floor, in the past I’ve spent £s on two pack epoxy floor paint and it’s still lifted with hot tyres , and as it’s a C63 the tyres are always HOT as we all know a C63 cannot be driven slowly ;) The mats stop the heat getting to the paint and hey presto the paint is still on the floor not the tyres :thumb:

lovely garage

Thanks , I don’t do untidy ;) To be fair it only took some white masonry paint and cheap B&Q floor paint to sort. The cheap door mats under each tyre do work and stop the paint lifting :thumb:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom