Virtual Pub

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So, a couple of glasses of port, couple of large mulled wine, gin, and sherry, what should I have next!?

So, so far there's 2 port, 2 large mulled wine, 1 gin, 1 sherry and 1 cognac. What's next?

So, so far there's 2 port, 2 large mulled wine, 1 gin, 1 sherry and 1 cognac. What's next?
Why not go round again 🤔

I've been making mince pies today, so if anyone fancies a drink and a nice warm mince pie, pop along anytime. I made a few apple pies too if you don't like mince pies. The fire will be on so will be nice and cosy, if @ChrisEdu and @pmcgsmurf remember to get some more logs in for me :thumb:

mince pies.jpgapple pie.jpg

Last edited:
I've been making mince pies today, so if anyone fancies a drink and a nice warm mince pie, pop along anytime. I made a few apple pies too if you don't like mince pies. The fire will be on so will be nice and cosy, if @ChrisEdu and @pmcgsmurf remember to get some more logs in for me :thumb:

View attachment 106434View attachment 106435
Very nice looking pies you have there! I wouldn't mind grabbing a handful.😁

Cocktails tonight thanks.
Currently, on gin with ginger wine, orange juice and ginger beer.😁

Now had my evening port, and ginger wine. Probably stopping now, otherwise it might be difficult waking early enough tomorrow.

Now had my evening port, and ginger wine. Probably stopping now, otherwise it might be difficult waking early enough tomorrow.
How about a mince pie to soak up the alcohol 🤔

Brewdog Nitro 'Jet Black Heart'
Vanilla oatmeal milk stout
6% abv

If you like stouts, or exceptional beers of almost any style, I'd highly recommend.

20201222_223343.jpg

Brewdog Nitro 'Jet Black Heart'
Vanilla oatmeal milk stout
6% abv

If you like stouts, or exceptional beers of almost any style, I'd highly recommend.

View attachment 106537
Interesting. My 19yr old son likes Brewdog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom