Virtual Pub

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right guys, heading off to bed, need my beauty sleep . @ToeKnee , can you lock up when you leave please
Still here @MissyD, you took the keys with you!!!

"@ToeKnee, you ok? I seemed to have lost the key! I usually keep it on a chain round my neck for safe keeping, but cant find it, will you be ok there for a couple of hours?"

You'd had quite a few when I left, what happened after that... :dk:
Fancy a bacon butty?

God knows, I woke up this morning with no eyebrows and lipstick all over my face.

Love a butty though, plenty of mustard please.

(As an aside we had a friend who would often fall asleep round ours when he had a few too many and he would often get his eyebrows shaved, sometimes we would just do the one, and write rude things on his forehead with lipstick and we would let him walk home without telling him :D Those were the days )

Just can't get the staff.

I'm pished.....

Can someone explain women to me as I just don't get them ? You'd think I would after 25 years of marriage.

Slumps head on bar.....

It's still windy here, so the beer garden isnt open tonite, the umbrellas were going all over the place!

Rumour has it that there once was a man who finally cracked understanding women - trouble is he died laughing before he could pass on the knowledge!😂😂😂

Rumour has it that there once was a man who finally cracked understanding women - trouble is he died laughing before he could pass on the knowledge!😂😂😂

I think that was Adam,nobody has got near since.

Oh blimey, what's happening?

Just the normal lockdown annoyances :)

Husband cannot remember date of mother in law's birthday and gets moaned at.
Wife cannot remember the code for the garage door despite using it every day, gets moaned at.

Husband makes the fatal mistake of telling wife the reason why he can remember the code perfectly.......

....... It's C126 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom