Virtual Pub

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
5.ft.10" in stockings, my word, your almost as tall as me, but not heavier, so get em in make mine a double, the Bells the Bells. 😂

double it is Peter

Not a good day, well s, pose it wasn't that bad, just bloody windy and a bit chilly, trouble is we have a few hot days and before you know it we expect every day to be as good, but it doesn't last. What you been up to Lately. 👄👍😇😂

Waiting for Sunday when I plan an outing to our favourite pub (unfortunatley about 15 miles away) which has a large garden with loads of tables, they've been serving "take away" pints during the lockdown (as I only found out a week ago!) so I'm looking forward to a cask pint on Sunday, herself permitting! Also an excuse to give the SLK a run, top down weather permitting!

yeah, 5.10 in my stockinged feet :thumb:

My friend Theresa’s 5’10” and likes nothing more than wearing her 6” heels.. pretty imposing. My wife’s 4’11”, it’s quite funny watching those two talking to each other :D

Cheers,

Gaz

Not a good day, well s, pose it wasn't that bad, just bloody windy and a bit chilly, trouble is we have a few hot days and before you know it we expect every day to be as good, but it doesn't last. What you been up to Lately. 👄👍😇😂

sorry you've not had a good day. I've been mostly working :cool:

My friend Theresa’s 5’10” and likes nothing more than wearing her 6” heels.. pretty imposing. My wife’s 4’11”, it’s quite funny watching those two talking to each other :D

Cheers,

Gaz

I have heels too :)

Got a few different beers in and the usual wines, spirits and cocktails :cool:

Oh! Accident was it? That's not the way l heared Apparently their are those among us, no names, and all that pack drill nonsense, the '',B" word was uttered, dare I say it, oh ok here goes "BONDAGE FAN". Trouble is pcmdsmurf people get an idea about something and just don't let go.👍💤 Fancy another drink pcng smurf your looking a little peaky.👍

Been busy as I said.

Good news I'm on beer number 4.

Bloody Windows 10 and users and drivers........

No.5 is here when you want it :thumb:

View attachment 98794
IMG_20200628_062437.jpg
Looked like it might pour, so thought it best to pop in for a quick one, on my way to Iraq tomorrow, got a war to start, sounds dramatic I know, but that's us English bastards, never satisfied,,,,,,,,,,,thought I'd leave you a nice picture of my garden for you to think of me in a far off land fighting bravely for queen and country, sounds a little bit dramatic well, so be it ,you can't beat a bit of drama,,,,,

Last edited:
Waiting for Sunday when I plan an outing to our favourite pub (unfortunatley about 15 miles away) which has a large garden with loads of tables, they've been serving "take away" pints during the lockdown (as I only found out a week ago!) so I'm looking forward to a cask pint on Sunday, herself permitting! Also an excuse to give the SLK a run, top down weather permitting!
Hope you booked your table as walk ins aren’t allowed 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom