Virtual Pub

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I went to bed before midnight as was on my own.

Where is toeknee?
Or should I say Billynomates? Hope he squared it before he sloped off, mind you he'll probably pop in later for a quick one usually shows up about lunchtime with a few stories to tell, I love a good story. Oh sure, he'll be in later you"LL see.

Yeah not so bad ,had a good day earnt a few shillings, so I've come to see you and spend it, on you honey.👄🏋🚴🛌xx
As James Cagney says "What d ya hear what d ya
say? And "stay cool ".

Think I'll have a large one too, cheers 🍸

How was the pub @Chrishazle ?

Lovely - it felt so good to be able to go back inside and get our drinks, chat to the landlady, landlord and chef, then the sun came out so we sat outside in the sunshine enjoying the view, the beer fell out of the glass quite quickly so refills were needed - almost a return to normality but not quite as we could not prop up the bar and chat. If you're ever down near New Romney and the marshes just inland, I'll PM you the pub and its location, it's a cracker (and they also do white wine by the glass or bottle, their cleaning lady on a Sunday is paid with a little cash and a bottle of white!).

I'm more than happy @ToeKnee for you to buy me drinks to test out my 3 glasses of wine theory :thumb:

Enjoying a nice glass of chilled wine :)

Celebrating mothers 88th birthday... cheers 🥂🍾🍹🍸

Hi ya sweetcheeks, "Bells R Us" suppose I'd better get you a glass of chilled wine as it's your mum's birthday, don't look like "Big Toe" wants to treat you so it's down to me, what you been up to today? Had a good one? What did you get your mum for her b/day? What will you get me next January? Something nice I hope.🛌🚴👍👄 Tell me tomorrow I off to bed 🛌nite, nite.🏋️

sorry I missed you last nite @Peter103, had a busy day. Visited mother and took her some cupcakes I had made for her then drove to see my son and family in Suffolk. Had a few glasses of wine and chilled out. I'll get you what I got you last year, maybe different colour! Think @ToeKnee has found a new landlady :dk:

I'm not much of a drinker.......

I'm not much of a drinker.......

Do you have another interest ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom