Virtual Pub

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you have another interest ?
I'm a man, I have many interests......... :devil:

I thought Sarah was a cup cake....... 😇

Friends birthday today, so just having a nice chilled glass of wine :thumb:

Its got to be someone's birthday somewhere, so cheers 🍸🍾🥂

Having a well earned glass of wine, someone really p****d me off today with their childish behaviour 😠

Oh, go on then if you must, what happened?
Better get me a Bells first, this could take some time? 🛌🚴👄🏋️👍

Bells it is.

A girl I work with, who is actually leaving this week, continues to behave unprofessionally and will then say "what are they gonna do, sack me!"

I've been enjoying a G&T, white wine and finally a glass of port readying me for tomorrow when herself, having been shown how little luggage room we have in the SLK, asks me to pack the kitchen sink into the car - under the boot separator as the plan is to drive home Sunday roof down!. Needless to say she also expects to have her seat all the way back so there's virtually no storage room behind her seat, despite the fact that at 5'2" she can move it a long way forward (creating storage behind it) and still have plenty of leg room. May need another glass of port in the morning!

End of a busy week, so I'll be in the pub garden later if anyone fancies a catch up 😎

Waiting for the mrs to finish in the hairdresser, really fancying a cold beer on the way home, normally I’d be getting them in at the bar over the road from her but they are shut😕

Waiting for the mrs to finish in the hairdresser, really fancying a cold beer on the way home, normally I’d be getting them in at the bar over the road from her but they are shut😕

cold beer anytime you need Dr F

Guinness please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom