ViseeO 1000, CL180K & Audio10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

strongy_99

Car
2002 CL180K
Hi Everyone!

Brand new to the site, being a MB owner and already need help! (argh!) I bought a ViseeO 1000 after doing heaps of research on BT connectivity with the phone system in the 2002 CL180K I bought recently (which I love incidently!) ... The ViseeO seems to be connecting with my phone (MS operating system smartphone) OK as ViseeO is reconised on the phone, and the contact sync light is flashing furiously, however, even after pairing, the display in my dashboard isn't saying "In Service" or "ViseeO" as the manual suggests.

In terms of troubleshooting, I've called my mobile (using my home handsfree landline) and called my home phone using my mobile and in both instances, you can't hear anything on the recieving phone and the radio continues to play the station rather than muting the station and transmitting the voice/call.

I've read the car's manual but it refers to the seperate manuals for the radio and telephone, which is not in the package I received from the previous owner. :mad:

I hope this is enough info ... can anyone provide any insights???

Many thanks in advance!
Jo

Hi Everyone!

Brand new to the site, being a MB owner and already need help! (argh!) I bought a ViseeO 1000 after doing heaps of research on BT connectivity with the phone system in the 2002 CL180K I bought recently (which I love incidently!) ... The ViseeO seems to be connecting with my phone (MS operating system smartphone) OK as ViseeO is reconised on the phone, and the contact sync light is flashing furiously, however, even after pairing, the display in my dashboard isn't saying "In Service" or "ViseeO" as the manual suggests.

In terms of troubleshooting, I've called my mobile (using my home handsfree landline) and called my home phone using my mobile and in both instances, you can't hear anything on the recieving phone and the radio continues to play the station rather than muting the station and transmitting the voice/call.

I've read the car's manual but it refers to the seperate manuals for the radio and telephone, which is not in the package I received from the previous owner. :mad:

I hope this is enough info ... can anyone provide any insights???

Many thanks in advance!
Jo

Welcome to the forum.

What software setting have you got it set to? A,B or C. You should probably be using B.

Ok ... I'll give it a go overnight. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom