viseeo adapter, mb-2 or mb-3 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nick320

Car
E320 Avantgarde
Hi, i need to get either mb2 or mb3 to connect my phone to the comand system via the UHI connector.
I quite like the idea of having the latest parrot chipset and the ability to play music thro my ipod and the charging facility.

Has anyone got the mb3 and listened to music via their ipod ?
I realise the quality wont be quite as good as a cd if its thro an FM transmitter but if its really poor sound then i cant see it justifying the extra money.
If the sound is ok then it saves having a stack of 50 odd cds crammed in the glovebox.

I would be grateful for any feedback as i am just about to take the plunge !

Cheers, Nick

Try a search, sure someone posted a review of it on one of the previous mb-3 threads.

Hi npuk, thanks for that.
I did a search and it seems that the parrot chipset is good and the phone connection is all good. The main complaint seemed to be hissing thro fm but no one seems to have hooked up to an apple ipod to review the music quality, which is the info i need.
I have been offered latest MB-3 at £70 more than the MB-2 which seems like a good deal.

Nick

I assume you have a W211. The Comand has an aux input in the glovebox so you would be better off hooking up the ipod to the aux input and using the MB-2 or HFP bluetooth adapter for the phone side.

Hi npuk, yes its a w211 2004 e320 and you are right , i have a jack port type aux socket in the glovebox and aux on my comand. Thats great news.
What cable would i need to connect an apple nano ipod ?
Thanks, Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom