viseeo armrest problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mat8n

Banned
Car
Sl63,honda crf450x, BMW x3, vespa lx50v, Honda goldwing in bits!
I've just bought a cheap viseeo 1000 for my r230 sl.
now it works fine unless i 'click' the armrest down and then it disconnects from my phone?
if i push hard down or wobble the viseeo it doesn't disconnect, on when you shut the lid.
all i've been doing is putting a small thin bit of card across the lid clasp and its fine:dk:

anyone any idea what this could be?

thanks
Matt

I had a similar issue, the Viseeo is a snug fit and the armrest triggered the on/off button. I stuck a couple of plastic strips along the top of the unit to stop the button being pressed. Don't have any pics and the car is long gone sorry.

is there an on/off button?
or does it just push a button and make it sync or whatever, meaning it loses connection?
if i lit the armrest up it does start working again.

i think i could cut away some of the underside of the armrest, but i don't want to do that just yet.

thanks

it could be the top button ( pairing ) or bottom one ( reset ) that the underside of the lid is pressing. I think cutting bits out the armrest lid is a bit severe. Stick some plastic next to the silver bits to prevent anything pressing the buttons and see if that helps.

You'll find a little rubber plug cover underneath the Viseeo unit - take that out & it becomes slightly lower in the cradle

Fixed :D

I put a small speaker wire around the button with double sided number plate tape, doesn't look the best but who ever goes in there!

I'll have a look at the rubber bung next time.

Thanks for the very quick and helpful replies

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom