Viseeo MB-2 is frozen..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grzeg_mat

Can anyone help me please?

I have just purchased a Viseeo MB-2. thought I would be clever and update the bluetooth software in the Viseeo before trying it in the car, It got to downloading 35% and then stopped. I left it for a while and there was no change so I cancelled the update and now I can not do anything with the viseeo. I have tried to do a reset, both in the car and connected to the computer but to no avail. The computer no longer recognises it and although the lights on the viseeo come on they do not start to flash. Does anyong out there know how I can resolve this problem.

thanks in anticipation.

Last edited:
In your other post you said you cancelled it whilst it was upgrading and was at 12%. In any case your going to have to contact the company you got it off to see that they can do or email Viseeo direct. Never cancel a firmware update part way through regardless of what the device ai it will almost certainly render the device useless.

Last edited:
We have updated a few cradles in our time and never ever ever cancel the update it can render the device useless as NPUK has said.

That said we did have one sent to us which a customer had done exactly this on. It mysteriously burst back into life after being left disconnected for a few hours. Richard will have more of an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom