Viseeo MB-3 (and member offer!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richard

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
MY04 SL55
Hi All

Viseeo have released a new Bluetooth UHI/MHI adapter device called the MB-3.

Its really an MB-2 on steriods with iPod/Bluetooth-Audio support.

The iPod/Bluetooth Audio bit retransmits onto FM, and it has a nice display on it to show you what is happening, and a wired remote control for iPod control.

There is no mechanism to persuade the MB stereo to take a audio feed from the phone system (which is mono), and that is why I assume it has a FM transmitter to get that sound into the car audio system ..

The device has a better chipset than the MB-2 and so Address book transfer is faster and more compatible (not that I ever saw many compatibility issues with the MB-2). The chipset is a Parrot chipset which seems to be the industry leader in bluetooth chipsets for cars now.

eBay price seems to be £279 (I think MSRP was to be £299) inc VAT.

Comand Onlne will happily offer members (for a limited time) it at £240 + postage.

See: Comand Online Ltd :: Mercedes Phone/Bluetooth :: Viseeo MB-3 Bluetooth interface with iPod & BT Audio streaming to FM

And use the coupon code "MB3" in the coupon box at the bottom of the basket page. Please don't forget to use the coupon to get the forum member discounted price !!

I don't think the MB-2 is going to get discontinued anytime soon !

Richard

I think this needs a bump - excellent offer.

Alot of people buy on eBay etc because it may be cheaper.
Well here is an excellent offer, not only giving you a cheaper price but also giving you, in my opinion, the best technical help aswell.

How good is the ipod sound using the FM transmitter??
Has anyone tested it yet? From the past ive had bad experience with fm transmitters.

Do you see music track names in the dashboard display?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom