Viseeo MB-3/MB-4 and bluetooth streaming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimmymidnight

Car
W221 S350L
I need to buy a bluetooth unit for my W221 (it has phone prep) but i'd like one that I can stream music through - will the Viseeo MB-3 or MB-4 do this? And, if not, is there a unit out there that will?

Thanks in advance.

None of them can stream music through the UHI port. If they did, you would not use it because it is mono only and restricted to phone line audio bandwidth.

Some ViseeO products "forward" audio with an FM transmitter. Have no personal experience but FM too has restricted BW and could be prone to interference (may need to change frequency etc.).

Why not purchase a bluetooth adapter to the AUX port?

None of them can stream music through the UHI port. If they did, you would not use it because it is mono only and restricted to phone line audio bandwidth.

Some ViseeO products "forward" audio with an FM transmitter. Have no personal experience but FM too has restricted BW and could be prone to interference (may need to change frequency etc.).

Why not purchase a bluetooth adapter to the AUX port?

Ok, that's ok then. To be honest I hadn't about an adapter for the AUX input. It's the older RCA input, but there seem to be a load of options out there!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom