Viseeo MB-3 vs Mercedes Benz HFP ??

Which one is better ?

• Viseoo MB-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes HFP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Merty

Car
Mercedes S
Guys which one is better:dk:, basically what i want is to use the buttons on the steering wheel to answer and end, use the dial number on the stereo and also see the contact list on my dial screen which one will give me this option

also to feed in my music from my phone at the same time so when my phone rings the music pauses.

Which one have you got and what is your experience.

thanks

Depends on age of the car. I have the MB one in the SLK and the Viseeo in the CLK. Both do the job however the MB one is useless in the CLK with the older CD based comand. It echos terribly at the third party end. The MB one is fine in the later DVD or hard drive systems.

image-705985400.jpg

This is what I got what is this one called ?????

That will be fine with the MB kit or the Viseeo. The music is not great though. The Viseeo is an FM transmitter type for music and I am not sure music is an option with the MB kit. This assumes you have the connector thingy in the armrest.

Mercedes HFP does not do music. The ViseeO equivalent is the MB-4

The MB-3 adds FM retransmitted bluetooth audio. Its a bit noisy, and I prefer to feed the audio from my iPhone in through a Mercedes iPod kit with a Viseeo Tune2Air

Merty, you have an Audio-20. Sadly in an E/CLS/SLK it doesn't support a Mercedes iPod kit as there is no AUX input, and thus the MB-3 is probably best thing for you.

Viseeo MB-3 Bluetooth interface with iPod & BT Audio streaming to FM | Mercedes Bluetooth & Phone | Comand Online Ltd

Cheers

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom