viseeo mb-3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scharvey

Car
Sl350
Thinking of purchasing SL350 with tel pre wired but no CD Multi changer or aux port on glovebox.

Anyone had any experience of the ViseeO MB3 please

Thanks

The one that can play music through an iPod through Bluetooth on to the cars stereo?

The music is not sent via Bluetooth but by fm transmitter. A few past threads on here about it if you search.

A few past threads on here about it if you search.

And how does the music transfer to the MB3 unit... A few past threads on here if you search...:rolleyes:

To the OP, I've owned and perservered with the MB3 for some time and found it quite poor; the music Bluetooth streaming is terrible and it drops calls every other time I made a call.

I would go back to a HFP in the blink of an eye, that device never dropped a call and didn't have one problem with it. Only downside is that it doesn't have the charging facility that the Viseeo does, which is a big help IMO.

I have just bought a Viseeo mb 3 for my W164 ML and I can confirm so far it is totally rubbish. I'm so glad I never paid full wack for it.
The music quality is worse than awfull, phone calls cut out all the time.
Does anyone know of anything better on the market??
Thanks

Only downside is that it doesn't have the charging facility that the Viseeo does, which is a big help IMO.

From memory, the Viseeo doesn't output enough power to charge most current phones, at best it keeps up with what it's using if the phone isn't too thirsty.

I have just bought a Viseeo mb 3 for my W164 ML and I can confirm so far it is totally rubbish. I'm so glad I never paid full wack for it.
The music quality is worse than awfull, phone calls cut out all the time.
Does anyone know of anything better on the market??
Thanks

Any of these: Mercedes Bluetooth & Phone | Comand Online Ltd

The Viseeo should work fine for calls, they are well regarded and more popular than the mercedes adapters. MB3 is discontinued and poor reviews were for the music quality.

Any of these: Mercedes Bluetooth & Phone | Comand Online Ltd

The Viseeo should work fine for calls, they are well regarded and more popular than the mercedes adapters. MB3 is discontinued and poor reviews were for the music quality.

Hi Npuk,

It was command online that recommended me to buy the Mb 3. I have the Mercedes Bluetooth for iphone in the arm rest I wanted something that would have these features

1) play music from iphone/ipod or any other phone
2) charge the phone, (not essential)
3) use handfree for incoming and outgoing calls.

I'm probably going to flog the Mb3 and get some other aftermarket system.

P.S to make things more worse my CD changer has got CD's stuck in it. Remind me why I sold my C250 18 months old lol:fail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom