Viseeo MB4, IOS8 and No Viseeo Support

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seymansey

Car
2006 CLK 320cdi Avantgarde
Morning all,

Anyone else with a Viseeo MB4 adapter and an iPhone running IOS8?

Looks like bluetooth support is broken. Calls rarely connect properly, often you can answer but the phone disconnects from the adapter and ringing is very unpredictable.

Not entirely sure who is to blame here, but I was looking for an updated firmware for the MB4 adapter (I'm running 5.2) and the Viseeo website doesn't seem to exist anymore, certainly its support section.

Seeing as this is a current and popular adapter, it would be a (costly) shame if the unit is obsoleted so quickly, I've only had mine about 18 months.

Is it fixed in IOS8.0.2 - i ask because I know 8.0 gave some strange behaviour on mCar but fixed in 8.0.2

Richard

Blue tooth has stopped working in both cars with iOS 8/ iOS 8.02 :-(
Have tried everything now- patiently waiting for iOS 8.1...

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

hi there, i've the same problem. bought the MB-4 made to believe is was the latest from Viseeo for the Mercedes only to find that bluetooth connectivity was poor.

I unsucessfully flashed the cpu software with a newer version which seems to have resulted in causing the unit to fail.

Now, with the Viseeo site completely in foreign and google cannot translate AND no references to MB-4, I am, as you are, unable to find the correct software or support for the product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom