Viseeo mbu 1000 with blackberry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MOR8A

Car
W212 E63 PPP AMG
Hi Guys

Sorry if it has been asked before but does anyone know if the Viseeo mbu 1000 will hook up to a blackberry 9780?

Many thanks

Hi Guys

Sorry if it has been asked before but does anyone know if the Viseeo mbu 1000 will hook up to a blackberry 9780?

Many thanks

Should do, I have Torch 9800 and it works fine, contacts sync automatically too.

Should do, I have Torch 9800 and it works fine, contacts sync automatically too.

How long did it take the first time to sync the phone book?

Reason I ask is that when I connected my BB 9780, the green sync light on the Visee0 was flashing (as I understand its supposed to) and continued to do so for quite some time and never stopped even after 10 mins or so. I figured it does not support the auto sync.

Thanks.

It took around 15-25 mins the 1st time for about 300 contacts, it varies from phone to phone tho'... give it a while, pair it then go a run in the car for a while and forget about it, then check contacts when you get back.

It took around 15-25 mins the 1st time for about 300 contacts...

Thank you for the very prompt reply. I have around 1200 contacts, so that would take a reasonable amount of time!

Thanks again.

Hello again (and another query)!

The phone paired fine and I can make incoming and outgoing calls work fine. I understand from other posts that this phone supports auto sync.

So after pairing, I pressed the phone book sync button (while the green light was flashing) and it continued to flash for atleast 20 mins. after which I had to leave the vehicle. So in short, I could not complete the upload as the flashing light never went steady.

After this above, I pressed the memory button (curiosity!) on the command unit and there were a few entires, however some of them were duplicate and these are not duplicated in the phone.

So my queries are:

(1) Do I press the phone book sync button every time I need to sync, even the first time?

(2) Is there any way to select only a few contacts for sync to the Visee0?

(3) Why are some of the entires duplicated?

Thanks again in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom