Viseeo mbu 1000 with blackberry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wubsa

Car
C320
I see another thread about this but I have a slightly different problem. Mt MBU 1000 seems to work fine but does not auto sync contacts - or even when the green light is flashing I press the sync button - green light flashes for a while and then stops with no contacts having been synced. This is a 2001 with the Nokia 6150 cradle - any ideas fr4m anyone would be greatly appreciated.

I see another thread about this but I have a slightly different problem. Mt MBU 1000 seems to work fine but does not auto sync contacts - or even when the green light is flashing I press the sync button - green light flashes for a while and then stops with no contacts having been synced. This is a 2001 with the Nokia 6150 cradle - any ideas fr4m anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Once paired, let the green light flash until it stops (goes steady). Then and only then press the reset button (bottom one). Cradle will disconnect and re-connect then your contacts should appear.

however - the green light flashes for about 20 seconds then goes out - it never goes steady

long time

Took a long time for the contacts to download from my Blackberry about an hour i'd guess, but everything works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom