ViseeO MBU 3000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AngryDog

Car
E60 M5
I am selling my ViseeO MBU 3000. I bought this for my W211 but I need an MB-4.

It looks like it is either new or nearly new.

Asking £110 delivered.

Attachments

• IMAG1231.jpg
    IMAG1231.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 15
MBU-3000 worked in my old CL55K as well as E55. What's wrong with yours?

Sorry, I didn't realise that when I recommended you the 3000. Would have had it off you but already got one :eek:

Its cool, I didn't know what connection I had so its not an issue to me mate! I should really have put a pic up with the original connector.

I am sure someone will buy my MBU 3000. I hope LOL

I've ordered an MB4 anyway, £169 from Amazon which isn't too bad. Arrives tomorrow.

The MBU 3000 will sell quickly. Very frequent posts asking for one. It helps that they are no longer being produced.

I am sure it will, I will keep an eye on the wanted posts. I may stick it on eBay as well.

Cheers

What phone holder does it have? It is compatible with Mercedes original phone kit with Nokia 6150, 6210 or 6310/6310i holders.

arrh!! the 6310i we had such fun together, had her for many years, sad to see her go last month, she was getting awefully old:( have since had to move into the new technology:doh: it's not the same:confused:

arrh!! the 6310i we had such fun together, had her for many years, sad to see her go last month, she was getting awefully old:( have since had to move into the new technology:doh: it's not the same:confused:

I still lament the days of my old Nokia 1611. You could build houses with those.

My car has uhi, I need a completely different connector. I've ordered an mb4 now which is a direct fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom