ViseeO MBU1000 - Bluetooth phone adapter / upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-AvantGarde

MB Enthusiast
Car
2015 911 Turbo S, 2019 Volvo XC90 T5 Polestar Optimised
I have for sale a ViseeO MBU-1000, this was removed from my Dad's S Class which has just been sold.

If you're reading this, most likely you will know what a ViseoO unit is. However, for those that don't, it's a Bluetooth adapter which is the same size and shape as the original Nokia 6310/6210/6150 phone and fits straight into the existing factory cradle.

It's for use in Mercedes vehicles with the factory fitted fixed cradle for the Nokia phones listed below (generally found in cars made pre-2005). The Viseeo allows the use of the factory fitted Mercedes phone system including steering wheel control with any Bluetooth phone.

If your Mercedes has the original Mercedes Factory kit for one of the following phones and your car is roughly before 2005 (before UHI came in), then this if for you.

• Nokia 6210
• Nokia 6150
• Nokia 6310 / 6310i

Please note that this DOES NOT work with any non Mercedes Nokia kit. I don't have the original box but we do have the instruction manual and the plastic bag that the unit came in. It will be packaged securely if you need this posted.

PM me if you have any questions,

Cost, £90 including delivery within the UK, payment by PayPal, Bank transfer or cash (if collecting in person).

SOLD, pending payment.

Many thanks to all that were interested, I will close this thread once the deal is completed...

Sold, delivered & payment received...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom