Viseeo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
Hi Guys.
Is the Viseeo 1000 any good. I need to finally do something about the lack of BT in the car and this seems to be the best option.
Your thoughts/ comments please .

I bought one.... and its very good. Only "grouse" is that to use voice dialling I need to open the arm rest and push a button on the Viseeo (unless someone knows a better way!!).

Worth the money IMHO.

I used the MB1000 in the SL500 for a couple of years and once the volume slider on the unit was in the right place it was ideal for Nokia N95 and laterly the Blackberry Torch. I've just ordered a MB-2 unit for the W221 when it arrives.

I've got a Viseeo MB2 and find it works a treat. We have two phones paired a Nokia and an iPhone and they both work no problem at all. Bought it off a dealer on Ebay for £140 new.

Hi Guys.
Is the Viseeo 1000 any good. I need to finally do something about the lack of BT in the car and this seems to be the best option.
Your thoughts/ comments please .

Hi,I bought one off a member here for my 2005 CL600, the car came with a Nokia 6310i cradle, the Viseeo fitted just the job. I also use voice commands via the command system with no problems. Ebay is the best place,full price about £160/170 but you can get new ones for about £100.:)

Thanks Woody I'll get hold of one somewhere but, I 've never seen any at £100. Funny I'm just up the road from you in the Mearns.
Take care

Thanks Woody I'll get hold of one somewhere but, I 've never seen any at £100. Funny I'm just up the road from you in the Mearns.
Take care

Some advertise as "Make me an offer" so just take it from there. My first bid was rejected and I upped it by £10 and won if that helps

Some advertise as "Make me an offer" so just take it from there. My first bid was rejected and I upped it by £10 and won if that helps

Greatings from Cumnock, pop round anytime. The viseeo has been A1. At first I could not make calls via the Linguatronic,if you have any trouble send me a PM.
Woody

Greatings from Cumnock, pop round anytime. The viseeo has been A1. At first I could not make calls via the Linguatronic,if you have any trouble send me a PM.
Woody

LOL Greetings from from Tynemouth, where's Cumnock?

A friend of mine is selling his Viseeo MBU-1000 on ebay at the moment. I won't paste a link but the item number is 280763891720.

Mods, if I've broken any rules please delete this post and I'll stick it up on the Spotted... section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom