viseo mbu 1000 and 3000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIG_G_1979

Car
E280 CDI SPORT
Hi guys in the market for one of these units not looking to spend a fortune can someone tell me the differences between the 2 models? Thanks

I thought so but what does the 3000 do that the 1000 cant? Was gonna buy a 1000 but just wanted to see what the differences are all I want it to do is make and recieve calls through the command system via bluetooth can both models do this? Thanks

Hi guys in the market for one of these units not looking to spend a fortune can someone tell me the differences between the 2 models? Thanks

The 1000 is now very old. no longer made or supported. The only ones around are used and frankly its not as good as the new 3000 anyway. It used a proprietry chipset in it whereas the MBU3000 uses Parrot technology. MBU3000 works with a lot more phones than the MBU1000.

https://www.commandonline.co.uk/ViseeO_MBU3000.html

Mbu 1000 works fine in my211 with iPhone 5s. Answers and makes calls. That's all it needs to do.

Ok thanks for your input guys currently watching a 1000 via ebay and might bid if cheap enough if not I will opt for a 3000 but I will need to save for a while, mark thank you for the pm I will bare this in mind when ordering thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom