Vito 108 cdi wont rev over 3000rpm when warm.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tebelee

Car
110cdi
My Vito 108cdi 2003 with 99000 miles is playing me up again. I solved the non starting problem with having all 4 injectors overhauled, and now I've started to use it, when it gets near normal running temp it wont rev over 3000 rpm as if its got a limiter on it. Been advised it could be the mass air flow meter, but cant find one, all it has is a small sensor that goes into a rubber pipe that goes back inside the casing with the injectors that goes to a breather looking object. The other end goes into the plastic tube that goes to the air filter box and towards the turbo. Ive changed the air and fuel filters and also I cant seem to find out what this small sensor is called. Any ideas to my problem would be appreciated and Thanks in advance.:wallbash:

Hi ,You say it wont rev over 3000 is this at a stand still ? They wont in park, it will have limiter .Have you took it over 3000 on the move ?

Yes its when its driving along, I knew they did'nt rev over 3000rpm when stationary.
Thanks Steve.

Yes its when its driving along, I knew they did'nt rev over 3000rpm when stationary.
Thanks Steve.

Found and sorted the problem, there was one pipe off the boost pressure control solenoid and one pipe split on the turbo actuator solenoid.It whizzes along now.:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom