vito 108cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tebelee

Car
110cdi
Hi there, My Vito 108cdi with 99000 miles does'nt want to rev above 3000rpm also needs a squirt of easy start to run hot or cold. Any ideas or pointers please?

Last edited:
Doesn't requiring Easy Start generally suggest a very serious lack of compression.?
From what I've read the Vito engine in the 110 should really be "just nicely run in" at 99k.
Strange.

You need to get the fault codes read before doing anything else, but it sounds like a fuel pressure problem.

The fuel rail pressure sensor is a likely culprit, it has 2 small o rings which perish. Also one of the fuel injectors might have excessive leak off, loosing rail pressure.

You need to get the fault codes read before doing anything else, but it sounds like a fuel pressure problem.

The fuel rail pressure sensor is a likely culprit, it has 2 small o rings which perish. Also one of the fuel injectors might have excessive leak off, loosing rail pressure.
Can you buy the o rings or do you have to buy the whole lot?

Can buy o rings. About 10quid I think

9.90 plus vat plus 1.50 to post bud
Thanks for that how do I get to buy and pay etc please?

Just to say that I did a leak off test on the injectors and number 2 and 3 were at fault. £ injectors came out easy but the last one is being a pig, cant seem to budge it all.

Slide hammer, or I have a puller if you get stuck

Slide hammer, or I have a puller if you get stuck
Thanks mate just bought one off ebay but thanks for the offer will let you know how it goes.
PS where do you get those o ring seals from? Thanks bud

Just to say that 2 of my injectors had excessive leak off so I had all 4 reworked and the engine starts at the turn of the key and runs well now. Thanks for all your help and advice everyone it was much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom