Vito 109 rear arches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Onion blade

Car
vito 109cdi
Hi all ! I have a 109 cdi vito I'm looking to tidy her up and she's suffering from the dreaded rear wheel arch rot! Can anyone recommend or know of a company that does replacement arch panels?
Many thanks
Wayne

What year/ is it a 638 or 639?

Sorry I'm new to mercedes vitos so all I can say is it's a 53 plate 109 cd I! You'll have to tell me which model? I don't really want to fibre glass up I'd rather cut out and weld in new! Or even cut out a second hand set if I could find a breaking one with good arches.

Ah I see it's the first of the mark 2's / newer shape!! Not the older shape! I can do the work just need the panels!! Really can't find any anywhere!

I thought I had a couple of places saved in my links but if I have, I can't find them.
It may be worth contacting a commercial dealer parts counter with your vin at hand and ask………they come in grey primer I believe.
Quite often, there is a lot more available/advertised on the continent, especially Germany, than here (Google translate is your friend if you go that route). Alternatively, there are a few guys on here who have done lots of work on theirs so you could bump the thread now and again until one of them logs in.

Ideal ! Well thank you for your help, I'll keep looking and trying to find some! Nice to be apart of a community where people do actually help and are helpful !
Cheers me o fruit!

Think you might have to make them up yourself as none are listed

Don't suppose you could recommend anyone on here with experience in Rear arches etc?

I could roll a set out but it's easier to buy if I could find some! Cut out second hand one would be a good way too! Cheers though I'll bare it in mind!

There are a few in the scrap yard crashed with good body work, just need a portable plasma cutter and take the inner and outer as one unit.

Ok very interested I that! How do I get you a pattern?? It looks the same profile as the front wing! I may get a second hand wing offer it up cut out and there's a pattern! Any good? Do you roll panels??

no need to roll them shrink & stretch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom