Vito 110 CDI induction pipe and filter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hyperion

Car
Vito 110 CDI
Hey guys, I bought a 53 plate 110 CDI vito a few months back, it's my second car and I figured I might put some money into it and make a few modifications.
I've had a search through the forum to see if anyone has questioned this before, basically is it worth stripping out the original air filter box and plastic pipes and replacing it with a proper induction pipe and cone filter?

The reason why I'm asking is because I've done a little bit of research and seen the term "mass airflow sensor or maf" come up a lot, and it seems like if I mess around with it I could cause myself more problems.

Does anyone have any experience with this or has anyone fitted an induction kit to a vito?

Hi did you get any info on this in the end?

you could make your own with some custom pipes and universal cone filter but don't think it will do much for performance, mainly just for a louder intake sound

The sensors should be fine i think so long as they are still connected to the intake system in similar position after the filter at some point but could be wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom