Vito 113 2012 Rear Bench Seat Rattle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NomaanK

Car
Vito 113
Hello I Have a 2012 Vito M8 Taxi by CabDirect and it has a really annoying rattle coming from the rear
The Seats are fitted to the floor stable and do not move but the top part of the seat which folds has a little movement maybe it is this that’s making the rattle noise ? Anyone know what to do so their is no movement ? Or is it something else making the rattle ?

Hello I Have a 2012 Vito M8 Taxi by CabDirect and it has a really annoying rattle coming from the rear
The Seats are fitted to the floor stable and do not move but the top part of the seat which folds has a little movement maybe it is this that’s making the rattle noise ? Anyone know what to do so their is no movement ? Or is it something else making the rattle ?
Might be the plastic door trim at the side door just below the window. I've heard it before and thought it might be one of the rear seats. I sat in the back while someone else drove and it was the panel. A couple of plastic retaining clips had broken allowing the panel to rattle most annoyingly (and loudly). I think when people are sitting in the back they often rest their elbows on the top of the panel and that can break the clips if too much pressure is put on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom