Vito 115 54 plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Max65

Car
Vito 115 L
Hi. New to this forum. I'll give a bit if background before I put forward my query. Basically I've just given back a sprinter 2008 lwb 311 to the company I rented it from. I put 85,000 miles in last year but wanted to reduce van size.
I have just won a contract for a couple of drop off at night up the m1 to Scunthorpe and Wakefield. Literally 50kg of boxes. It's a 300 mile round trip so I'll be clocking up 1,500 miles a week.
I was told that a tranny would cut it, but I've noticed one I had before started whingeing after being put through 1,000 mile a week. I've seen a vito 115 L for sale 145k on the clock. 54 plate. Been used locally by tradesmen but he is now selling due to upgrade. I wanted to go for higher bhp hoping it will save me fuel and engine wear in long run. Any advice anyone can offer in regards I what to look out for ie common faults etc. And what sort of mpg should I be expecting? He tells me it has common rust spots and that all injector have been re sealed, cam shaft sensor replaced all serviced regular. Any advice would be great. Going to look at it tom!

sorry I can't help but I can bump it up the page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom