Vito 120 Insurance Deal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

csx355

No connection with this or any other insurance company but having just been quoted a £700 premium OVER my existing policy with a well known Bulldog - I called Merc who suggested that I rang this number 08701616655 and quoted this reference 8371 - Result fully comp - £312 includes business use - Might be worth a try.

CIS were cheapest by far for me, from memory it was something like £205 fully comp. with protected NCD. That was personal use only though, with max no claims.

I had other quotes up to £800 or so, and some companies wouldn't quote at all (Direct Line being one).

Amazing the disparity in premiums - My last quote for the Trafic was £400 again business use 2 named drivers max ncd no claims no convictions. This vehicle can seat more (more personal liability) has 50% more power and is £100 cheaper. You have done well as vans can be hard to insure. We can call it a van can't we;) ?

All I need now is the van - I've been insuring it since August 2nd grrr :mad:

At least your's has turned up - I have at least two weeks and probebly more to wait for mine. Makes it's worse seeing one on ebay at the moment with low mileage on it. Will you let me know when you take delivery - be interesting to compare notes.

Certainly, I will also post in the gallery with full details of options / accessories / mods. I already have a big pile of bits ready & waiting to go on it :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom