Vito 2005 2.1 115 wont start after changing injector seals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Superteduk

Car
vito
I've got a slight issue with my vito, the injector seals went but had been leaking for a while after seeing the amount of black soot built up on the rocker. Any way had to remove the engine after number 4 injector would not budge as my injector tool didn't have enough space to work with. I managed to get it out but cracked the rocker :wallbash:i did find a 2.2 one local that was identical except for the breather on top. I have ordered the breather part today but this wouldn't stop the van from starting.

I did get the van started on easy start today but died straight away so fueling seems to be the issue.

Also after cracking off diesel lines there is zero pressure.

Diesel does flow out of the inlet lines to injectors when cranking but not pumping out.

When I had the injectors out I replaced the diesel inlets along with new washers, new return lines and injector seals.

Plugged it in the machine and comes up with:

0105 Check Component B5/1 (Charge Pressure Sensor) Volt signal to low.

0110 Check Component B17/8 (Charge Air Temperature Sensor) Volts to High

2051 low fuel pressure.

Checked with machine and showing zero fuel pressure?

Also I disconnected the two fuse holders off the fuse board between 20 /30 in the engine bay but forgot to write it in my book which number they went in if anyone could help? Tried doing a few searches on google but couldn't find one.

Cheers Glenn

Do a leak off check firstly on the injectors.

Then make sure you have the high pressure pump pipes the correct way around.

Also fill the fuel filter up with diesel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom