Vito alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ljpaddock

Car
Vito 115
hi just a quick question for the more knowledgable people on here, will a set of 18x8.5 et35 alloys fit my Vito 639 without fouling?

Thanks

i should say yes theyll be fine with no commas or captitals . and laods of grammar issues , but i wont . 35 et is more for cls w219 .

i didnt , i said i wont. cos they wont be no good. knock yer sell oot .

sorry pal . other members have been bullying me again , it was a bit tongue in cheek .

Had a Viano Avantgarde 125 that came with 19 inch wheels as standard.

Just for the record. I’ve ran 19” alloys on my trafic for around 2 years. I’ve had all the alignment and tracking done but still go through front tyres like hell. I took them off last week and replaced them with the standard 16”s. I can honestly say driving the van this week has been so much better. Smoother, steering is lighter and I can bump up kurbs again.

Hi does anybody know if either 19” 8j Ey 35 with 225/45/19 tyres will fit my Vito W639? Or some Et 28 7.5j will? I know absolutely nothing about wheels so just need a bit of help thanks

Think that is what they were on the Viano but think you will have problems with the load rating on that profile. Most likely would invalidate your insurance. I was surprised with the Viano as I was prepared for a very hard ride but it was fine. MB did state though that it had a "tuned" suspension what ever that means but it seemed to work.

Hi does anybody know if either 19” 8j Ey 35 with 225/45/19 tyres will fit my Vito W639? Or some Et 28 7.5j will? I know absolutely nothing about wheels so just need a bit of help thanks

I don't think ET35 or ET28 will work, and from these examples it looks like tyres should be 245/45:

As mentioned both the tyres and rims must be rated for the maximum gross weight of the vehicle. Also check that your insurer will still cover you if you fit non-standard wheels (even with the right load rating) - some won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom