Vito. Changed pollen filter still no heaters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sportsman

Hi guys.

Changed the pollen filter when i had it MOT'd. Sounds really powerfull now, but don't know where it's blowing to really.

My front windscreen is a nightmare for clearing. If i put my hand over where it's supposed to come out for the windscreen there's nothing there!!

Some suggested before, maybe the dial that you turn for where you want it to blow is not working right or the rod on it is not turn right. If so what do i have to do, or any other suggestions, driving me mad on a cold morning. It can take 2 hours to clear the screen!!

Cheers.

Is yours the older vito, I had one for 10 years and that was one of the things that let it down, the windscreen took an age to clear. I dont think it ever took 2 hours though, certainly took a very long time to clear the sides properly.

Vito is 02. Used to work fine a few months ago then just got worse. People on here suggested Pollen filter, so i got one of them and had it changed, but still the same. When i turn the dial to windscreen i still can't feel anything coming out of the blowers under the windscreen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom