Vito clutch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vito stan

Car
police vito
Hi all, can anyone give me a bit of advice regarding clutch change.

I have spoken to my local garage and they have said that the flywheel is fine because there is no shaking in the clutch pedal. Does anyone know if this is right or should it be replaced when clutch is changed.

Does anyone know a rough price for this work, or someone local to Bristol who is good and reasonable, my local garage wants £300 plus price of clutch depending on what quality I want.

Thanks for any help in advance.

A really bad DMF will make a rattle, or clattering kind of a noise at engine tickover, otherwise, the condition of the dual mass flywheel can only really be assessed once the gearbox has been removed, there is a specific maximum amount of 'play' allowed on the flywheel before it has to be renewed if the play is excess.

Some say that you should renew the dmf at every clutch change but I subscribe to the thought that you only renew it if it has excess play.

Only fit the best quality clutch available, LUK make quality OE clutches. (otherwise, buy it cheap, buy it twice!)

Hi all, can anyone give me a bit of advice regarding clutch change.

I have spoken to my local garage and they have said that the flywheel is fine because there is no shaking in the clutch pedal. Does anyone know if this is right or should it be replaced when clutch is changed.

Does anyone know a rough price for this work, or someone local to Bristol who is good and reasonable, my local garage wants £300 plus price of clutch depending on what quality I want.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Change the lot.

Whats the point in doing the clutch alone, when you have the box out replace the DMF as well,
no point in having to pull the box again a year later when the DMF is defective.

£550.00 is what I charge for a Vito DMF kit fitted.

Where abouts are you bud.

PM me the Vehicle Registration and we can go from there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom