VITO cup holder search

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Celtic Sparks

Car
Vito
Hi all, I'm a newbie to the site, but hope you can help me.
I've just ordered a new Vito automatic with the captain seats but one of the options I wasn't able to order was the centre console cup holders..
The dealer said this wasn't available to him as a factory extra but I have seen it on some of the Vito's here..
I've since heard that this can be ordered separate and fitted afterwards and that it's possibly an extra of a version of the Vito in Europe called the Metris.

Can anyone tell me where I can order this or point me in the right direction.

I hope the picture I've attached helps.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 34
heres a link to what your after, order from MB, but you will need your VIN to make sure the colours match .

celtic sparks cupholder

Hope this helps

Nick
Hi, I am searching for this too. Can you post the link as the Dropbox link isn't working for me? Thanks in advance

Sorted it

Sparkydude- you are a hero. Didn’t even know this cup holder was a possibility, much less an ‘option’, until I noticed it on a van that was for sale. And then had the task of trying to find some info on it- and I stumbled across your reply!

Waiting on a price back from MB for it....

Attachments

• image002.png
    image002.png
    139 KB · Views: 35
You can order this from straight your dealer and as stated before just give them your vin to make sure the colour matches.

The part numbers are A447 680 08 31 for the consule and A447 689 07 00 for the tray and I paid £58.50 + vat for both.
It`s a listed part for the US and Canadian left hand drive models apparently but fits the UK models perfectly. (there are two small holes inside the consule that I used two small self tappers for a better and additional fixing) and only takes about 20 mins to fit.

I got this info from MB Vans UK who bent over backwards to help me find this so big thanks to them.

Attachments

• Vito Cup Holder_01.JPG
    Vito Cup Holder_01.JPG
    621 KB · Views: 37
Imho These improve the look of the dash too. I’m Still chasing done my dealer for them

Do you have a number for my beautiful gorgeous sexy crazy lady. Vans UK?
You can order this from straight your dealer and as stated before just give them your vin to make sure the colour matches.

The part numbers are A447 680 08 31 for the consule and A447 689 07 00 for the tray and I paid £58.50 + vat for both.
It`s a listed part for the US and Canadian left hand drive models apparently but fits the UK models perfectly. (there are two small holes inside the consule that I used two small self tappers for a better and additional fixing) and only takes about 20 mins to fit.

I got this info from MB Vans UK who bent over backwards to help me find this so big thanks to them.
o you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom