Vito DPF Fitment

Discussion in 'Engine' started by TegTypeR, Apr 5, 2014.

1. TegTypeR

TegTypeR Member

Car:
    Vito 115 Sport
    Does anyone know from what age Vito's were fitted with DPF's and if so which models.

I know that the 109 Taxi Spec Vito comes without but I am looking for one of the higher powered versions, a 116 or above ideally, without.

I do low mileage and a DPF fitted model would cause me issues.

Thanks in advance.

2. BTB 500

BTB 500 MB Club Veteran

Car:
    R129 SL500, W639 Vito 120, S203 C230
    Just as an aside, the 116 didn't exist until the 2011 model year (September 2010 onwards). It was the 115 before that (with approx. 10 bhp less). The V6 models have always had a DPF.

If the members here can't advise when (if?) DPFs became standard on the 4-cyl variants I would drop an email to M-B UK or even call a commercial dealership. This lot are very good (commercial dealer of the year many years running):

Rossetts M-B

Good luck!

3. OP
    OP
    TegTypeR

TegTypeR Member

Car:
    Vito 115 Sport
    Hi Bill,

That is useful, I'll give them a call. My local MB Commercial dealer is a bit useless from that point of view. I've asked the question and they didn't know / couldn't be bothered to let me know.

4. zenman63

zenman63 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    ML 63 AMG SLK 55 & SLK 350 amg
    Its also on the data card so with a reg number the dealers can easily look for you.

Tags: