Vito electric

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Actionmann

Car
Vito, SL320, S280, W108
Been running a Vito 119 sport for 3 years , tools bed and the rest. I sleep in my vehicle 4nights while working at Warner bro’s leavesden. Local Merc van dealer had me in to look at getting me out of my van as they need second hand vans. Offered up an electric Vito 🤦🏻 90 mile range WTH . Is this joined up writing. When the batteries in electric cars are unified and in cassette form then we might have an infer structure that works. Get 50mpg from my 190hp van and I can got into London as it passes emissions .

Attachments

• 15432552-8D7D-43EF-A9C5-749CFFD7449F.jpeg
    15432552-8D7D-43EF-A9C5-749CFFD7449F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: m80
Wouldn't you feel good about saving the planet,
singlehandedly?

Wouldn't you feel good about saving the planet,
singlehandedly?
Can’t hope to save the planet from vehicle use. Energy has to come from somewhere. I’ve four mercs . Can only drive one at once. Keep em well maintained and don’t cruise for the sake of it. Avoid time driving when I can, give DJ the beans in a run 🤷🏻🙏🏼

Reactions: m80
Offered up an electric Vito 🤦🏻 90 mile range WTH .

That's the official WLTP range ... real world will be less. And the fastest charge is six hours. Struggling to think of a use for that ... surely even local delivery vans cover more than that in a day (and they don't sit idle for 6 hours apart from overnight).

That's the official WLTP range ... real world will be less. And the fastest charge is six hours. Struggling to think of a use for that ... surely even local delivery vans cover more than that in a day (and they don't sit idle for 6 hours apart from overnight).
It tells me all I need to know. Box ticking to show green credentials. My van is almost pure water and minor particulates. Maintenance should be part of the mot to route out those who run vehicles on a shoe string. If you need a van then your company should be able to support its running. Big 4x4 are the menace. I don’t get them when there is just a young wag driving their shopping around in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom