vito multi function wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zenman63

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 L450 Range Rover 4.4 AB, 2015 GTs 2017 Range rover evoque
Is it possible to retro fit?
I have found a 120 vito with all but it fitted, if it can be done I will have it.

Is it possible to retro fit?
I have found a 120 vito with all but it fitted, if it can be done I will have it.

Yes, and so can the instrument cluster with the enhanced display. In UK I think they come as a pair, but they are seperate items.

What I don't know for sure is whether you need the enhanced display option to have the steering wheel controls.

Richard

That's great news richard.
Need a quote on this for you to do it, I will swap my NTG 2.5 so will need all the coding doing as well.
Will the audio 20 in a 2008 vito fit the quad lock I have in my vito so I can swap the nav unit?

Zenman,

Can you email [email protected] then Alfie will sort you out the quote - he will need your VIN number.

2006 Vito same up to 2010. But 2011 Vito the wiring is different (i.e when NTG2.5 arrived in Vito/Viano).

Remember the dates are the 'Model Years' not the calendar date of manafacture or delivery. MY2011 started being built Q3/Q4 2010.

Richard

Just looking now for parts to come to you.
Question, is an airbag wheel with the switches different or can I get a new airbag with the switch pack.
Looking on eaby they sell separate?
As I have an air bag wheel anyway, just no switches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom