vito newbie here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is super-helpful to know, thanks BTB. Yep I've got the 12-year warranty booklet - very pleased!

According to my 4-year old the fastest colour is of course 'red'. Might have a fight on my hands if I do end up getting it re-sprayed...

This is super-helpful to know, thanks BTB. Yep I've got the 12-year warranty booklet - very pleased!

According to my 4-year old the fastest colour is of course 'red'. Might have a fight on my hands if I do end up getting it re-sprayed...
Your 4 y.o. would like the red as more often that colour comes with bubbles, although by now the rust would disguise them.

If you think of changing the audio be aware that yours has the rounded edges, rather than square.
I'm not sure if a later surround would merely pop in to give you the squared finish.

You don't mention the engine. Such low mileage would often indicate a Japanese import, but as a Dualiner I'm assuming not, and as an import it would be petrol.

Anyways there is a wealth of knowledge here (and less so t'other side) about 639's.
If you get the bug I'm sure we will be seeing many questions.

Thanks re: Audio - will upgrade at some point so will keep that in mind.

Engine is Diesel 111. Registered UK so all in order.

The only other question I have is about the top tailgate light, which doesn't work. I have the replacement unit and can unscrew the old one but the connector seems to be some way down the ducting and I can't figure out how to get to it. I don't want to pull on the wires too hard! I've had the top tailgate trim off but that doesn't reveal anything useful. Any ideas welcome or else I'll drop in at the garage when i get a chance. I'm always loathe to visit for such a 'simple' fix though!

For some reason the cable on the hi level brake light is flippin' long. Keep pulling and the connector 'should' appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom