Vito Seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike-bennett

Car
mercedes
Hi, im a newbie on here, we just purchased a Vito 109 CDi with the 3 seat bench in the back, its got the latch type fittings not the early type mushroom headed fixing.

What i would like to do is remove the 3 seat bench and just have 2 rear seats either in 2 singles or 1 twin, does anyone know if the seats are available to do this?

Cheers

Mike

Believe so (assuming you have the correct number of floor mountings) and I think there is an advert in the classifieds for a leather set otherwise have seen lots on a Ebay.

As above ebay, singles will be viano seats and will fit the rails.
Better look for vito comfort seats that fold and recline.

They are expensive, what did you expect ?

That probably a good average, some sellers it can be up to £1200 at least depending which package you get. The comfort pack is top end being a 2+1 and the seats recline.

A couple of hundred pounds, thats funny, you would not by the covers for that.
There 3k new and to have re-trimed £1300 a set min.
There solid seats with all the belts built in, very well engineered reclining and folding.
I would say £800 for a tidy set is about right, as long as there the folding type.

Sparkydude/Nick

Don't suppose you get down the South East do you………….it's been years since I had some Staffordshire oatcakes.

Feeling more than a little :doh: I have to say………..I have various delicacies sent down from Scotland via internet. How stupid do I feel?
{---------------------------------- more than this :eek: ----------------------------}

Thanks for the link, Nick.
Kevin

No Problems mate, why do you have a yearning for oatcakes then ??? got a bit of staffordshire in you have you then ???

Strangely i have a bit of Essex in me as my father was born in Romford and his side of the family still live there now . A lot of the family history goes back to Tate and Lyle and Tilbury docks.

But now i am classed as a Shandy Drinking Southerner as i moved from Surrey to Staffordshire.

Nick

Thanks guys I have managed to get a pair for £350 think I might kept the bench too.

Ok so I bought two Vivano seats snd got them collected, sadly they don't fit the hols are wider than my Vito ones.

So did I buy the wrong ones? They have the hook and catches but they have a different width, can I change anything else to make them fit?

Take a picture of them so we can help

No Problems mate, why do you have a yearning for oatcakes then ??? got a bit of staffordshire in you have you then ???

Strangely i have a bit of Essex in me as my father was born in Romford and his side of the family still live there now . A lot of the family history goes back to Tate and Lyle and Tilbury docks.

But now i am classed as a Shandy Drinking Southerner as i moved from Surrey to Staffordshire.

Nick

Sorry for the delay…..been busy with work.

My Grandfather was from Hanley and my Grandmother from Burton-on-Trent. They were moved to Falkirk during the war because my grandfather was with British Aluminium.
That generation used to make their own 'everything' and it was a fantastic treat to visit them on a Saturday morning and have homemade oatcakes for breakfast.

Romford is one of the areas I cover (and based near to) and live not far from Tilbury Docks.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom