Vito & Sound 5 audio - need AUX IN lead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TripitakaUK

Just picked up my new Vito and was pleased to see that it copes with auxiliary audio input. I took out the "Sound 5" head unit expecting to find a 3.5mm female jack but instead it looks like a complex arrangement that needs a special plug.

Have searched through this and other forums and can find plenty on the C-Class but I'm sure they are not the same AUX IN lead as the C-Class seem to fit at floor level to an existing loom. I need the cable for the head unit.

Can anyone help? Part numbers or how to make one up?

Trippy.

Just picked up my new Vito and was pleased to see that it copes with auxiliary audio input. I took out the "Sound 5" head unit expecting to find a 3.5mm female jack but instead it looks like a complex arrangement that needs a special plug.

Have searched through this and other forums and can find plenty on the C-Class but I'm sure they are not the same AUX IN lead as the C-Class seem to fit at floor level to an existing loom. I need the cable for the head unit.

Can anyone help? Part numbers or how to make one up?

Trippy.

Can you access the Sound 5 unit part number? Would make searching for the aux cable easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom