Vito Sport 119 crew cab compact

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hilti batteries went through a spell of letting me down years back so never went back :dk: the stacking system of the new dewalt stuff is the best out there IMO makes life much easier and the tools have served me well the past few years up to now like everything you stick to what works for you. I like those Klein bags though :devil: although the veto stuff has been great always on the look out at tools :D I'll ring up tomorrow and add the chrome pack, I also want it debadging all those letters on the back seem to get bits of sponge stick in them when washing :doh:

Hmm and MY experience dewalt batteries failed me ! Just goes to show.. only had 22v Hilti batteries don't hold their charge as long (they are 6 years old used on a SDS & SF22)My 36V are fine have a SDS 10 years old batteries still good My circular saw 36v for chopping unistrut batteries still good even if they don't last that long better than a 110v chop saw...
Festoon has great stacking system will have to look at the new dewalt boxes!
don't use a sponge to wash "yes yellow does get stuck behind letters" hxxp://www.meguiars.co.uk/shop/lambswool-wash-mitt

Last edited:
W639 for sale in a few months +vat

W639 fully loaded for sale soon spec details(Data Card print out) in description details@ time of sale
one careful NICEIC owner:thumb:

Attachments

• gpkelecltd.jpg
    gpkelecltd.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 18
hilti batteries went through a spell of letting me down years back so never went back :dk: the stacking system of the new dewalt stuff is the best out there IMO makes life much easier and the tools have served me well the past few years up to now like everything you stick to what works for you. I like those Klein bags though :devil: although the veto stuff has been great always on the look out at tools :D I'll ring up tomorrow and add the chrome pack, I also want it debadging all those letters on the back seem to get bits of sponge stick in them when washing :doh:

Dewalt for me too the best cordless tools out there at the moment,I use mactools which is the same as dewalt but a bit more expensive !lol

W639 fully loaded for sale soon spec details(Data Card print out) in description details@ time of sale
one careful NICEIC owner:thumb:

How soon? Please PM me before I order a new one. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
not really sure

Dewalt for me too the best cordless tools out there at the moment,I use mactools which is the same as dewalt but a bit more expensive !lol

Like the sound of mac tools a bit more expensive Maybe new Dewalt is good?

previous experience for me is champions league qualification!:cool:

Like the sound of mac tools a bit more expensive Maybe new Dewalt is good?

previous experience for me is champions league qualification!:cool:

New dewalt 1/2"gun is a lot better than snap on .
I own both and they are world's apart.

Festoon has great stacking system will have to look at the new dewalt boxes!
don't use a sponge to wash "yes yellow does get stuck behind letters" hxxp://www.meguiars.co.uk/shop/lambswool-wash-mitt

Imagine festoon :D boxes on steroids, it's called the dewalt tough box system and they are really bloody tough and stack together really well especially if you have thier trolley too, I've seen some really good van setups too, not an option for me as my van doubles as one of the family cars the days of running 3-4 cars between 2 of us have now gone. I'm not sure how to attach images but I'll try

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 17
Imagine festoon :D boxes on steroids, it's called the dewalt tough box system and they are really bloody tough and stack together really well especially if you have thier trolley too, I've seen some really good van setups too, not an option for me as my van doubles as one of the family cars the days of running 3-4 cars between 2 of us have now gone. I'm not sure how to attach images but I'll try

looks good where best to buy affordable to Electrician (being underpaid that we are):(

looks good where best to buy affordable to Electrician (being underpaid that we are):(

I bought mine from here along with the full tool kit

DeWALT XR9KITA Power Tool Kits

Added a few extra boxes over the past year or so from the same place once the Vito gets here I'll buy and extra trolley or 2, being underpaid and over worked is sadly the way of the spark these days :( it's an uncomfortable conversation every time I ask my boss for a rise :wallbash: arguing with yourself gets you some funny looks :D

Please please please come and work for me!!! I adore tradesmen that own hoovers. More important than tools IMO. :thumb:

Agree with most of the above regarding pay and tools, better add auto door repairer to the list of been underpaid too, we've used makita for the last 6 years, had a few dodgy batteries, but on the whole they have been fine. Just bought all new makita brushless gear for the new van, including hoover, power is immense. Scotland's abit far for us though Happy.
Think we might be pulling someone's leg regarding pay and the cost of some of these vitos though. :thumb:

I've also got 18v makita brushless. Strange though, in all the years I've been using cordless tools I've never had to replace any brushes so not sure if it's that vital. (I do understand the concept is not just to save having to change brushes.)

Ant.

Had to replace brushes in grinder twice, second time it melted the casing so thats when bought first brushless, changed gearbox in a very well used drill and had to order some for that too.
Think they are a bit more efficient too.

Mark

We use a Variety of tools SDS Drills Impact Drills Hand Drills Lasers all on Hilti Fleet policy can't fault it al repairs batteries Calibration of Lasers included
Also got Makita cordless kit Jigsaws Planers skill saws grinders pretty good
Best of all Festool Plunge saws routers Hoovers Guide Rails expensive kit but well worth it all tools in strong boxes in the Vans and on Site all insured as well

Ok. I need advice off the Vito gang.

The deal I've been looking at is a belter. Long Vito 114Cdi BlueTec 7G auto Urban edition (adds Auto, Becker sat Nav, and reversing camara.) TBH in the real world it ticks all the boxes for me. Other extras would be nice but not essential.

http://www.vanarama.co.uk/mercedes-...bluetec-urban-edition-van-7g-tronic-9574.html

The deal is on stock vans with 1-2 week delivery. (A factory order would increase the price)

When I first enquired they had white, metallic black, silver and flint grey (all same price) because it's took me an age to go ahead they now tell me there's only white left! :wallbash: they've offered free tow bar (which I need anyway) free ply lined and full tank of diesel.

I'm a big white van man hater. (no offence to any out there) I've alway had nice metallic vans and never had white.

Do I bite the bullet and go for the white and have it signed up nice or pull the plug and be paitant? :dk:

All thoughts appreciated.

Ant. :D

Ok. I need advice off the Vito gang.

The deal I've been looking at is a belter. Long Vito 114Cdi BlueTec 7G auto Urban edition (adds Auto, Becker sat Nav, and reversing camara.) TBH in the real world it ticks all the boxes for me. Other extras would be nice but not essential.

Mercedes-Benz Vito Long Special Editions 114CDI BlueTec Urban Edition Van 7G-Tronic Van Leasing Deal

The deal is on stock vans with 1-2 week delivery. (A factory order would increase the price)

When I first enquired they had white, metallic black, silver and flint grey (all same price) because it's took me an age to go ahead they now tell me there's only white left! :wallbash: they've offered free tow bar (which I need anyway) free ply lined and full tank of diesel.

I'm a big white van man hater. (no offence to any out there) I've alway had nice metallic vans and never had white.

Do I bite the bullet and go for the white and have it signed up nice or pull the plug and be paitant? :dk:

All thoughts appreciated.

Ant. :D

Personally I'd wait a bit, I know the feeling of wanting it now, mines a 3 month wait :doh: but if you wait a bit at least you're getting what you want rather than regretting it for the whole time of lease etc.

The question is what do other people think about White paint on vans? I know there's a trend for white cars but what about vans???

The other thing is no one else online can get anywhere near £215 pm for that particular model (urban edition). Am I being silly thinking if l don't snap it up at that price I'll end up paying more in the future?

If I'm honest it's not the van white I hate, it's more the reputation of them.

Ant.

The question is what do other people think about White paint on vans? I know there's a trend for white cars but what about vans???

The other thing is no one else online can get anywhere near £215 pm for that particular model (urban edition). Am I being silly thinking if l don't snap it up at that price I'll end up paying more in the future?

If I'm honest it's not the van white I hate, it's more the reputation of them.

Ant.
Don't rush Happy get spec colour etc that you want YOU WILL REGRET IT IF NOT
Trust me I was ready to order but held off because I wanted a Sport X this time if it was due previously(looks like it is gonna be) I held of several times for cars & vans and basically got the vehicle I wanted WITHOUT the cost for the optional extras!
My van is My office out of work transport etc being a owner driver I want to tick all the boxes .. ;-)

As I said, more than happy with the spec and delighted with the price. Just wanted to know how important colour is to others when buying a work van.

I'd never spend silly money on extras or even the Sport as I simply could not afford one. (Well, actually I could but I prefer to put as much as I can into buying houses for our future) This Urban Edition is fine for me if I can get past the White.

I think I'm put off because of all the battered and bruised white vans you see. Dirty, rusting and neglected. A brand new van won't look that bad will it?

Feel like I want it but after reassurance it seems. I'll decide over the weekend.

Ant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom