Vito Sport 119 crew cab compact

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

UZU

Car
Volvo
Hi

Looking at purchasing the above, with a few extras inc the light package, anyone purchased similar and happy to let me know what i should be looking at paying?

I've ordered one in long wheel base don't get it till Sept put a few options on it
Led lights
Parking package
Folding mirrors
Alarm
Comfort seats
Roof rails
Chrome kit inside
Black paint
70 L fuel tank
Rear barn doors
Sat Nav
Might be more but can't remember
Good luck

Hi

Looking at purchasing the above, with a few extras inc the light package, anyone purchased similar and happy to let me know what i should be looking at paying?

Hi I have got a compact sport with :

Confort seats
Sat navigation
Chrome interior
Led lights
Roof rails
Metalic paint
Leather steering wheel
All I can say ,she is a gorgeous van to drive nippy and world's apart from my former 62 plate w639.
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Can you tell me what alloys you have on your Van
Size and tyre size please they look really good
Thanks

The look of the new Vito is growing on me - I just wish they did a V6 :(

I like it too. When the time comes to replace my Tranny then it'll be a 119 Auto panel van with a few goodies. The older I get the more I resent having to change gears.

Starting an extension next week. Think Mrs Ant will let me get a tow bar fitted to our car???

Ant.

Can you tell me what alloys you have on your Van
Size and tyre size please they look really good
Thanks

Thanks they're Wolf race munich 980kg rated per wheels .

i like it too. When the time comes to replace my tranny then it'll be a 119 auto panel van with a few goodies. The older i get the more i resent having to change gears.

Starting an extension next week. Think mrs ant will let me get a tow bar fitted to our car???

Ant.

lol!

The older I get the more I resent having to change gears.

The V6 + auto box was the reason I got our W639. At the time VW didn't have the option of auto on the most powerful T5.

It's particularly good when towing long distances using cruise control. That's a pain with a manual when you have to change down for hills, dropping you out of CC.

bare minimum you got to have LED lighting=AWESOME
and Parking assist = Most advanced van on the road !!

Cheers nice alloys suit the Van perfect don't want to be copying you but standard alloys are not that great so need something better

Cheers nice alloys suit the Van perfect don't want to be copying you but standard alloys are not that great so need something better

Alloys 980kg load rating what's wrong with this?

you could always go for optional 18" alloys they look nice/ok

Had ours about 3 weeks, 116 sport long van, had a few extras, auto, ILS, as Kofidee says they are immense, must admit neary crashed a couple of times watching them going round corners when they move, had a few other bits and bobs on it, regarding wheels only option was 20 spokes as its got the 3200kg weight variant, quite like the wheels although they would not have been my first choice, quite a few people have commented on them. Not a cheap van though!!!
As much as I like it and its more modern than the 639, still won't part with my sport x for a new one, drove a 119 for a couple of days, just not the same as the V6, doesn't quite make the same noises, we also have a 3 year old 113 with 110k on the clock, new one does make it seem a tad dated, but its still a great van.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_20160423_173204.jpg
    IMG_20160423_173204.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 47
Nothing wrong with your Wolfrace alloys I like them a lot I just meant I don't like the look of the standard Merc alloys they just don't look any different to any other Vito alloys

Nothing wrong with your Wolfrace alloys I like them a lot I just meant I don't like the look of the standard Merc alloys they just don't look any different to any other Vito alloys

That's what I think too ,if there was a brabus option or something along these lines I'd gone for it.
Van is gorgeous to drive if not careful you easy cruise at 110mph without even noticing it.

Van is gorgeous to drive if not careful you easy cruise at 110mph without even noticing it.

That sounds just the van for me. Towing my tipping trailer filled with sand at 110 would be a hoot. :D

That's what I think too ,if there was a brabus option or something along these lines I'd gone for it.

Wolfwhatever and Brabus are heavy and you know what I mean! C.

Wolfwhatever and Brabus are heavy and you know what I mean! C.

They are Alex but this a van and as you know is always on the payload limit,so I need some strong old heavy wheels!lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom