Vito Sport 2017 and Traveliner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Exmax

Car
vito sport
Hi thanks for the forum access
Im hoping that someone may be able to help with some information.
I have the vito sport new shape which comes with a second row ( 2,1) comfort bench seat which is fixed ( no forward or rear movement ) with seat runners that only allow for 1 position.
I have seen that the traveliner has the option for seat runners that allow for movement of the fixed seat., so i would like to ask
are the vito sport and traveliner the same chassis ? ( i assumed they were)
would i be able to fit traveliner seat runners to the vito ( and use my existing vito seats if they use the same locking mechanism?)
or if i can fit the traveliner runners would i need new seats with different floor fixings
I have tried my local dealer and mercedes customer service, but it seems that no one can give me an answer.
many thanks

They are all the same build but you are likely to find that it will not be a simple swap as fixings for the new set of rails will not be present. Others on the forum with the previous models have fitted the extra rails but it involves routing out the floor and the extra fittings through it. Why not go for the V Class rails, same build, but which would allow a third row and the seats to travel the almost the full length as well as other variations. I would think that your seats could not be used as it is not just the locking mechanism but the facility to disengage the seat to allow it to slide in the rail.

Thanks Marku for the reply
I will look at the v class rails, the lack of information and mercedes customer service not actually reading my emails, made me wish i had bought another vehicle.
I dont mind changing things / floor /fixings even seats if it gives me the adjustment needed
Once again thanks you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom