Vito Sport compact the wait is over

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Auto light wipers working a treat
puddle lights working
just need coding for auto folding mirrors
My dealership don't have a clue ....F64 :wallbash:
wish I had something similar to when I had official VCD from Ross-tech! so i code change parameters myself star maybe?

thanks to Zenman for his knowledge

That should be on the data card as I asked for it, I will look tomorrow, it not come and meet up and get it enabled.

still looking to get auto folding mirrors coded
WHY IS THIS SUCH A HARD TASK?:confused:
will buy kit myself if it is available
Official Rosstech VDS was great when I had a Audi could code my own mods

Kit is available , but genuine your looking at several thousand pound plus, Not genuine , about 5-6 hundred. Look for star C3 or C4 kits on ebay , or other sellers on google. Zenman was looking into buying a system, it would be handy to have but not worth the outlay for several uses . Shame you cant hire it by the day or something like that .

Nick

New Vito

Not overly impressed so far few nice refinements
waiting for the sport to land in June.
looking at a specced up Duraliner which lands tomorrow

Attachments

• DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I have had an email for a Van experience at Millbrook, June 2-12 where you can test drive the entire range. Not sure I will go; not only has mine only done just over 5000 miles, I wouldn't change it for anything other than another V6 or, dare I wish for it, a V8. I have looked at a few revues and videos on YouTube for the new Vito and I must admit it look very nice on the inside….the outside is even growing on me; I saw one on the road the other day and it looked pretty good.

I have had an email for a Van experience at Millbrook, June 2-12 where you can test drive the entire range. Not sure I will go; not only has mine only done just over 5000 miles, I wouldn't change it for anything other than another V6 or, dare I wish for it, a V8. I have looked at a few revues and videos on YouTube for the new Vito and I must admit it look very nice on the inside….the outside is even growing on me; I saw one on the road the other day and it looked pretty good.

I am going to Milbrook not sure what day yet though got invite from my dealership

more photos

I will not be changing for a long while 18500 miles on clock now
my personal van but might buy sports for my company later this year Duraliner 190ps 7g model we could do with additional van/crew bus

not fair that 4x4 is LHD though:mad:

Attachments

• DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 17
photo in blue

has anyone had the new brochure for the vito?
I received a copy a month back loads of extras compared to previous models

Attachments

• DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
God that is a fugly van frontal < I bet the 1st face lift to this range is a new front end.

God that is a fugly van frontal < I bet the 1st face lift to this range is a new front end.
yep looks like a front end stuck on round of the back a bit and make the dash look cheap
LoL:fail

Mine 85k now but not looking forward to change it they look so damn ugly , I hope I still get a deal on a swb v6 sport early next year!

Mine 85k now but not looking forward to change it they look so damn ugly , I hope I still get a deal on a swb v6 sport early next year!

A.F.A.I.K. there will be no more V6 new shape :eek:

has anyone had the new brochure for the vito?
I received a copy a month back loads of extras compared to previous models

I was in the dealer again on Monday and still no brochures and they don't know when they will arrive. Quite disappointing but at least they had a Sport-X brochure!

A.F.A.I.K. there will be no more V6 new shape :eek:

Too early for Bruno but I got notification from the dealer of their current stock Mercedes-Benz Used Vans and there is a definite lack of V6's. Apparently they are in demand as there is no direct replacement…they have an ex-demo (without Comand I think) which is very close to what I paid new!

With no V6 option any more I would be seriously considering other makes e.g. the new VW T6. This will go up to 201 bhp (with the option of 4Motion 4WD) and is likely to be better looking ... certainly in the higher spec. versions. Factory sports suspension option (20mm drop) too.

VW-T6-2015-Multivan-Transporter-Technik-Details_1.jpg

I looked at the T5 and backed away on seeing the OTR price…not far off £50k; is the T6 any better price wise? Looking at the performance figures for the new Vito, if I remember correctly, I think there is a new version with very similar performance but with better economy.

I don't think pricing has been announced yet for the T6 but I doubt it will be any cheaper. The highest power output for the W447 is 187 bhp (Vito 119).

I'm not a typical van buyer ... economy doesn't really matter. Any new van would average more than the 25 mpg I get from the 120 now!

BTB 500 said:
With no V6 option any more I would be seriously considering other makes e.g. the new VW T6. This will go up to 201 bhp (with the option of 4Motion 4WD) and is likely to be better looking ... certainly in the higher spec. versions. Factory sports suspension option (20mm drop) too.
I'd rather walk than buy a vw or something like that love my van to bits for me is mercedes or nothing!

Just had a look and the current T5 Sportline 60 starts at £37k incl. VAT OTR.

https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/range/transporter/transportersportline-60/specification

When I built one online when I was deciding what to buy, I included DSG and four wheel drive I think which, when VAT was added, brought it pretty close to £50k. The lure of the MB V6 auto was too much to ignore, especially at the price I bought mine for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom