Vito sport x 639 3rd row seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rhysvitoxsport

Hi I have taken the plunge and decided to get a sport x 2012 all my mates have the vw t5 bug ..... But thought the vito was better alround! Apart from I need 1 more seat, ultimately i want a removable one and one that matches the existing ones?......can anyone help or advise if this can be done thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to the forum. Is your van a dualiner or just a standard panel van ??

There are quite a few of us on here who have converted panel vans to become dualiners by adding the rear seats.

Nick

I assume he needs 6 seats so is looking to have a removable single at the back?

Hi looking to put one more removable seat in back mines already got 2 up front and three behind but need one more

I have the same situation.

About to purchase a 5 seat sport X duoliner (08 plate) and ideally want to install an additional seat in the back. I believe the longer wheel base version has the seat fastings already in the floor to take 3rd row seats but not sure on the compact version which I am getting.

I was hoping someone would know and could advise so I don't have to remove the floor covering to investigate?

If the seat fastners aren't pre-installed are there other options to add a seat which would be legal but also easily removable?

Thanks in advance for any help :thumb:

Bump.

I bought the sport x and love it! would still like to add a 3rd row seat if possible.... any advice appreciated.

Google and you will find what we have done.
Take the rear trim of the floor and look at the steel floor for holes, if there fitted you just need the rails and seats.
If not you can add the cage nuts in the floor with steel bar dropped inside the chanel from inside. and than just fit the factory seat and rails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom