Vito V6 BRABUS Facelift Conversion plus more mods and cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice - great looking van and cars!

Thank you guys for the kind comments!
Today i received the custom seat covers but only managed to fit the passenger side ones.
I also received some brabus door badges as mine were missing

The bad news on you Saimir:

Having your van the way it is will be like having a new guitar - one ding will have you in tears.. and then it changes to being called "Character" How does that work? :confused: :wallbash:

Another car is a Jaguar S Type.... I bought this for my parents as a gift when I got married 2 years ago.
The car had 20k on the clock and one owner from new. No one had sat in the back seats. It still smells like new. I'll let the pics do the talking.

upload pics

Last but not least is my pride that I've had for nearly 9 years now.
This car also had 20k on the clock when I bought it and one owner. Now it has 27k on the clock.
It rarely gets used. It's done nearly 200 miles in over 2 years.

uploading images

image uploader

The M3 is stunning, big fan of BMWs.

Thank you guys :)

Oh I'm already worried to even wash it as I don't want any swirls but living in London it's hard to keep a car without somone hitting the doors when they come out or scraping bumpers. I always try my best to keep them as good as I can but there's so much you can do.

I have to say though, car forums are bad!!! I just went and bought a Mercedes CL500 today! 53 plate (facelift model) with 60k on the clock... now I need to find a a place to park it.... I've sold some of my cars due to not having space and now i go and buy another! o_O

Last edited:
Superb looking van, makes a refreshing change to all the VW T5s you see knocking about.

Superb looking van, makes a refreshing change to all the VW T5s you see knocking about.

Thank you!
It's a bit different and as you say it makes a change from seeing modded t5s, as nice as they are, I prefer the V6 vitos :D

I have some nice 20in unmarked Brabus alloys that would look great on that vito :) Looks fantastic though, well done!

I have an E46 M3 CSL, i love the shape of E46's.

I have some nice 20in unmarked Brabus alloys that would look great on that vito :) Looks fantastic though, well done!

I have an E46 M3 CSL, i love the shape of E46's.

Thank you!
What brabus wheels are the ones you have? I should stop spending any more on this van, I've done 1k in 8 months that I've had it :rolleyes:.

Oh a CSL!!!! My fav bmw! I wish I had bought a CSL because at the time I bought my convertible the prices were at the lowest, you could get one for £25k. To this day I still regret not buying a CSL
What colour is your csl?

Bringing this thread back :)
Any tips on doing the conversion?
Did you have to re wire your lights ?
Thanks I’m struggling to find much information on actually doing the conversion.

Hi Sam,
Apologies for the message... I was hoping to be able to private message you, but I can't find that function on this group.

I'd be very very grateful if you could reach out to me by email... [email protected]

Many thanks

Tony.

Hello guys
Apologise for the late replies, just read them now. Been very busy lately with work and other projects.

The facelift conversion is quite simple in the vito.

You need
Facelift headlamps
Facelift wings
Facelift inner arches
Facelift front grill
Facelift front bumper
As for the headlamps, you can get adaptors and it's just plug and play to get them to work. I got the adaptors from Germany. I will find the link and post it here. I think I paid over £100+? for the headlamps adaptors, can't remember now.

I missed this thread first time round. BRB, off for a quick moment alone :)

You can buy the adapter but tbh it doesn't work with Xenons for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nice collection of car there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom