Vito w368 facelift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ash26

Car
108 cdi
Hi does anyone know if a 2003 w368 can have a conversion to a 2003 w369 front end?

I think you mean 638 and 639. I doubt it very much as the body shape of the 638 is very different to the 639. Anything is possible of course and no doubt if you committed to a great deal of work something might be achieved but I can't say it would look very good. Basically the 638 is very square and the 639 more rounded with a longer more raked bonnet which is because of the new engine's position.

Hi yes sorry numbers mixed tapping to fast.ok maybe something to look into for the summer.

I'd personally think you have no chance, the 639 can be facelifted to the later 639 model with some adaptations but there isn't a different model for the 638 to facelift to.
I love the shape of the 638 as it is tbh, it's just a shame that they suffer so badly from Tinworm..

Yeah looking into it and the way the front is designed compared to the 639 might be chucking money and time away.i may end up changing the bumpers and side shirts for something after market like people have.not to sure where to get them from though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom