Vito W447 114CDI 2017 - steel wheels or alloys needed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adeelio

Car
Vito 2017 114CDI
Morning!

I have just joined, but don't have privileges to post under wanted forum, how do I do that?

I am after a set of standard steel wheels for a 2017 Vito taxi long 114CDI, used or new, also consider alloys. Can pickup form the north west or get a courier to pickup from any where in the UK, deepening on the price!

thanks

Having just bought alloys for my W447 Vito I have the 16” steels with van rated tyres, balanced, genuine Merc wheels trims and bolts.

Unfortunately I removed the TPMS valves from the wheels to use on my new alloys.

I was going to list them on eBay in the next few weeks but you’re welcome to buy them if they suit your needs.

I wonder if @KillerHERTZ could pass on my email address to you?

Ant. 👍

Having just bought alloys for my W447 Vito I have the 16” steels with van rated tyres, balanced, genuine Merc wheels trims and bolts.

Unfortunately I removed the TPMS valves from the wheels to use on my new alloys.

I was going to list them on eBay in the next few weeks but you’re welcome to buy them if they suit your needs.

Ant. 👍
Thanks and yes please as I do need them.

Do you have a contact email or number? Mine is Adeelmahmood1980 at Gmail com

Ant. 👍
If still available I would be interested!

My number is 07974 148434

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom