VMAX 200 events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Vmax

There's going to be a change to that before it goes final - SB managed 188 on VBox :)

Very good rsk,:cool:

what bhp does your car produce?

Mark.

Wow, that Holden Clubsport and I ran a neck and neck until I hit my limiter and it's described as 700hp :thumb:

The Lambo Huracan doing 200mph belongs to our (ex) very own BaldGuy Greg.

Not too bad :D

Last edited:
Having spoken with a couple of you Vmax attendants, seems I missed a real good day out:doh: great array of cars listed there, and I hear it was not too busy, so lots of runs for the cars:D

developer said:
How did I get 166mph :dk:
they gave that time to not upset the undertaker!:D

Going to the Welsh one (Saturday, not the Sunday on sand) but not the Hypermax.

So much to do yet so little time to do it. :D

Should be there too Dave. And the thought of 200+ on sand scares me a bit not sure how that would feel??

Cheers

j

Nice bit of sand blasting !!

acej said:
Anybody going to hypermax?

I'll be there at the noisy end ! No doubt you'll want me to text you if I see the magic numbers :))

CTR55 said:
I'll be there at the noisy end ! No doubt you'll want me to text you if I see the magic numbers :))

Excellent, marshalling again? I am staying up the nite before so won't be able to convoy. Hit 200 on the clock last time 191 on the trap but we started after then corner so I was down 100mph before I even started. But really happy with the results.

Be good to catch-up again.

acej said:
Excellent, marshalling again? I am staying up the nite before so won't be able to convoy. Hit 200 on the clock last time 191 on the trap but we started after then corner so I was down 100mph before I even started. But really happy with the results. Be good to catch-up again.

Yep, I'll be marshalling again, should be a good day.
It's worth getting a Vbox for these events to accurately record your speeds, on previous events on occasions drivers have either reached there vmax prior to going through the traps or in some cases just after. More importantly you don't want to be focused on the speedo at such speeds. (Before anyone comments I have no affiliation with Vbox, just the owner of one.)

See you there,

I'd be interested in doing this once the car is built, realistically won't be ready for 9th May so probably be the Wales one. Definitely the Saturday as I'm not a fan of sand at the best of times.

Vtr what are building? Do you still have the E46?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom