VMAX 200 events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
sl55plymouth said:
Are there any spare places as i wouldn't mind joining the fun :D

They may have some spaces left.

Check out vmax200 on Facebook or mail [email protected] with your car details and you may or may not get an invite back.

Anyone had the disclamer forms yet?

Just to advise that, I am assured that disclaimer forms will be received very shortly, be good if drivers and passengers fill these forms in and have them to hand on the day, will save a lot of time, resulting in more track time.;) Please bare in mind that Vmax rules are 1 no. driver, 1 no. passenger only.

I also hear tonight that part of our MB group going, will be hotel based in Nottingham over night, I and a couple of others will be going out from a hotel at J10/m1 , anyone going that way, be good to convoy up:thumb:
C u all up there!:D

Im getting excited :D

Anymore mods to the e55? Are you going to make 200mph :devil:

I will be coming up theM1from the south and welcome some company at some stage.

Just to advise that all the guys here, paid and booked into the Vmax event, should have received a mail from CW today, regards, details of the event, rules and more importantly the disclaimer form, which the driver and the passenger, if there is one, should sign and return, please do not wait for the day, it will hold things up, nothing happens on the day, till all these disclaimer forms are in and are correct, bare that in mind guys.:crazy:

If anyone paid and booked has no such mail today, let me know, and I will pursue it, or send you copies of that I received today.

Im getting excited :D

Anymore mods to the e55? Are you going to make 200mph :devil:

Would be a nice thought Marty, as that is what this event is about, if conditions were good, who knows, but what I do know is the northern based performance MB guys here, are coming to play, am sure they will all blitz the 200, from everything I hear! so its going to be fun, 1. to see and hear it all, and 2. meet up again with all you guys, probably the best Merc car attendance for some time (along with the odd Beamer), at this event, going to be a good day out mate.

Regards my own car, new Alcon discs and carbotec pads, fitted just before the Germany trip a few weeks back, but that created loads of brake grief again, but think it has now been dealt with, Mike at MB Medway worked on them on Tuesday, and the disc's now look 10 times better than they did when I arrived there, and they also feel a lot better en route home, albeit this wont make me go any faster!;)
I also have a KC kit with me, but after all the 'hoo har' of trying to get this kit back to me, a long story which has created some ill feeling on my part
, which I am not going to be vocal about here, but a big thanks to Acid as ever, had no need too, but sent out his own KC kit to the other party, which forwarded to myself, which I received Last Saturday. Sod of it all is, it looks like its not going to get fitted in time, which makes evereyone,s efforts in this little story wasted, but lets see what the week brings, have cancelled my little Op, to which wifey is totally unhappy about, but what can you do, hospital or Vmax? with my mates?? uhhm!:devil:

I also have a code coming up, had it six times now, although it don't seem to lose any power, but last Saturday enroute to Acids to have a crank pulley fitted and stock SC pulley put back on, (and get rid of this belt wrap kit), car went into limp mode just past Gatwick, turned round, and headed back to my local MB, who reset everything, all OK, then same code appeared en route to MB Medway. I feel its a mapping thing, but I am not stressed over that, either EC or Acid can look at it later in the year.

See you at the event Marty
:D

ricky s said:
Just to advise that all the guys here, paid and booked into the Vmax event, should have received a mail from CW today, regards, details of the event, rules and more importantly the disclaimer form, which the driver and the passenger, if there is one, should sign and return, please do not wait for the day, it will hold things up, nothing happens on the day, till all these disclaimer forms are in and are correct, bare that in mind guys.:crazy: If anyone paid and booked has no such mail today, let me know, and I will pursue it, or send you copies of that I received today.

Received. :)

Received mine and Jim's, I've passed them on.

Gutted I'm not able to make it but new contract means more money for more mods :)

Would be a nice thought Marty, as that is what this event is about, if conditions were good, who knows, but what I do know is the northern based performance MB guys here, are coming to play, am sure they will all blitz the 200, from everything I hear! so its going to be fun, 1. to see and hear it all, and 2. meet up again with all you guys, probably the best Merc car attendance for some time (along with the odd Beamer), at this event, going to be a good day out mate.

Regards my own car, new Alcon discs and carbotec pads, fitted just before the Germany trip a few weeks back, but that created loads of brake grief again, but think it has now been dealt with, Mike at MB Medway worked on them on Tuesday, and the disc's now look 10 times better than they did when I arrived there, and they also feel a lot better en route home, albeit this wont make me go any faster!;)
I also have a KC kit with me, but after all the 'hoo har' of trying to get this kit back to me, a long story which has created some ill feeling on my part
, which I am not going to be vocal about here, but a big thanks to Acid as ever, had no need too, but sent out his own KC kit to the other party, which forwarded to myself, which I received Last Saturday. Sod of it all is, it looks like its not going to get fitted in time, which makes evereyone,s efforts in this little story wasted, but lets see what the week brings, have cancelled my little Op, to which wifey is totally unhappy about, but what can you do, hospital or Vmax? with my mates?? uhhm!:devil:

I also have a code coming up, had it six times now, although it don't seem to lose any power, but last Saturday enroute to Acids to have a crank pulley fitted and stock SC pulley put back on, (and get rid of this belt wrap kit), car went into limp mode just past Gatwick, turned round, and headed back to my local MB, who reset everything, all OK, then same code appeared en route to MB Medway. I feel its a mapping thing, but I am not stressed over that, either EC or Acid can look at it later in the year.

Sorry to hear of all your troubles Ricky. Hope you do get to run.
I'm gutted i can't join in as planned

All the best

It's going to be a great event....and looking forward to meeting more forum members.
Let's just hope for good weather and then we can really see what our AMG''s will do

Sorry to hear all the issues you've had, I take it you carry a reset tool in case it happens on the day?

Sorry to hear of all your troubles Ricky. Hope you do get to run.
I'm gutted i can't join in as planned

All the best

Thx for that Mat, hopefully I will be there on the day.
I had heard your car was not to be ready Mat, real disappointing news, but sure when your beast is up and running all your patience will be rewarded in a big smile as you get to drive your car again, a MONSTER!:D, hope that smile happens sooner than later mate.

There will be more Vmax events next year, as I have been assured, so hopefully, some of us will get to go again, albeit I personally will be viewing the new breed of MB performance cars, now and in the near future, and will probably be then known as 'tail pipe Rick' as that's all I will be looking at! :doh::p
Catch up soon Mat.

Sorry to hear all the issues you've had, I take it you carry a reset tool in case it happens on the day?

That's modding cars for you Steve, grief just waiting to strike! LOL:wallbash: have to just move on as best one can, and accept this can happen, my minor problems are nothing to some.:eek:
Yes I have just purchased a little gadget that Alx kindly introduced to me, its very neat, not expensive, not sure how it will perform long term, but its monitoring a few things on the engine, and will diagnose codes and cancel them, albeit not tested that aspect out at this time.
Look forward to catching up Steve, to have a look at your new toy sometime

sl55plymouth said:
Sent off an email a couple of days ago but still not had a reply, fingers crossed and still waiting :dk:

There were still 5 spaces last Wednesday. Good luck,

acej said:
I will be coming up theM1from the south and welcome some company at some stage.

PM sent :)

Car now ready to vmax!!
Bring it on!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom