VMax / Evomax videos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like the manic laughter :D

Congrats on the win.

996 Turbo is only 420hp, even with the X50 package they are 450hp. Try a 991 turboS, that will give you a good run ;)

Last edited:
The 911 had been tuned to 650bhp so not as slow as you would think. ( that's what I was told after the run anyway)

And a 991 turbo is 140,000 pound car so a different league to my 4 door daily driver lol
There were a few 991 turbos at VMax and are wickedly quick with launch control.

Last edited:
The laugh is brilliant Lee :)

And that definitely wasn't a stock 996 Turbo, apparently it had NOS amongst other things.

As for the 991s both the Turbo Ss and the GT3s were crazily fast on launch and beyond,

The 911 had been tuned to 650bhp so not as slow as you would think. ( that's what I was told after the run anyway)

And a 991 turbo is 140,000 pound car so a different league to my 4 door daily driver lol
There were a few 991 turbos at VMax and are wickedly quick with launch control.

I loved the laugh it was brilliant.

I would imagine all where non standard motors as I thought Vmax where selective about who they invite to the event.

that made me laugh! good run there Lee

Excellent killing. If that laugh doesn't come out, it certainly goes round in the head at those moments. :D

I was surprised you dropped a cog - were you not flat out?

Did you have a go against the 9e Turbo ?

The xx , the one that posted the highest speed of the day.

He was more like a VIP guest and just drive straight to the front of the line and ran on his own.... They were just testing I think.... Supposedly only running 60% boost on the day

Ah , I thought they were there for the day :eek:

I'd read that they were only running 60% , that car is crazy. Apparently 1200bhp ish on full boost .

That's a quick 63 you've got there :thumb:

Howard said:
Ah , I thought they were there for the day :eek: I'd read that they were only running 60% , that car is crazy. Apparently 1200bhp ish on full boost . That's a quick 63 you've got there :thumb:

1350 bhp apparently !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom